New segment: Energie@Gebäude
One of the highlights of belektro 2022 is the expansion of the programme to include the new platform Energie@Gebäude.
The importance of the building sector will continue to grow in the future, not only in terms of the energy turnaround and climate protection targets. The merging of the electrical and digital worlds is also becoming more and more significant. The electrical building infrastructure must be developed further for this purpose. belektro 2022 will be providing an individual platform in the form of the new Energie@Gebäude.
Sustainable energy systems in buildings.
The following key topics will be covered:
- electrical building infrastructure,
- sustainable energy systems for buildings,
- renewable energy generation
- energy storage, energy management and the
- control of networked energy systems
Energie@Gebäude at belektro 2022 will provide an individual platform with a new product group and a topic-specific forum to promote an open exchange of ideas.
Which product groups are in focus?
- Electrical heat
- Electrical hot water preparation
- Energy generation
- Air conditioning / ventilation
- Smart Home
- Power storage/mobile storage
- Relevant services